Saturday, August 2, 2008

Angry Babies

Last night Lou found some of Jeff's baby pictures after a two day search. I must say that everyone always says that I look very angry in my baby picture but Jeff tops my picture. He has the worst scowl on his face and I'm afraid to think that with both of us being so angry in our baby pictures that Christopher will follow in line. I guess that we might get lucky enough to see a few smiles because Jeff's next baby picture has a great big goofy grin across his face.

I still haven't heard from the doctors office on my blood draw last week so lets hope that no news is good news. I forgot how much I missed Ohio since I've been in Georgia but I must say that being up here now is making me miss home a little more. Hopefully these trips will be a little bit smoother once Jeff is able to tag along (and I'm not carrying around a big bowling ball in my belly).

The baby shower here with Jeff's mom and family is tomorrow so I'm excited to see how that goes. I think I'll probably be awake early with anticipation to get to see everyone. Niki should be here sometime in the morning so I'm ecstatic to get to see her! Check back tomorrow night to see some pictures.

0 comments: