Thursday, August 14, 2008

Making My Way South

Well I have now been away from home for over three weeks and I'm anxious to get back to Savannah. I loved visiting Ohio and family but it is time for me to go home. Jeff has been doing a lot of overtime in my absence and I'm sure he's exhausted. Even though I don't like to admit it that often, I even miss my kitty cat too!


We're currently in between Ohio and Savannah visiting my sister-in-law and her daughter. We're headed to Busch Gardens tomorrow and leaving early Saturday morning for home. Jacob is more than ready to be in his own bed again but also just as excited for the "SUPER DUPER ROLLER COASTERS" tomorrow. He has be as repetitive as an old record player but it's cute all the same.






I decided that in my down time I was going to work on more of Christopher's baby book and have found that my memory is slowly slipping away. I was trying to remember everyone that has given a gift for Christopher since I left Columbus and over the past few days have found myself running to his baby book to write down another name. I did get the cutest thing the other day, while I was in New Lex Libby drove down to visit and gave me a pair of boots that match the ones Jeff wears all the time....its too cute!

0 comments: