Sunday, August 31, 2008

Getting Anxious

Ever since I arrived back home it seems that time has been flying by. Were down to just 6 weeks before Christopher should be here and I'm still finding things that need to be taken care of before he makes his appearance. We have a consultation with the pediatrician we were referred to on the 17Th of September. A few of the guys that Jeff works with have the same doctor for their kids and said that he was great.

Jeff in the mean time has been keeping himself busy playing with his Legos and attempting to help me with all of the "baby stuff". I added a few more things to Christopher's room and it seems to be coming together nicely. We put up thicker curtains so at night when he is trying to sleep he wont have street lamps keeping him awake. I also put up his name on his wall and I was really excited that it turned out great. While I was at the store I found some of the Jungle animals that Kim had put on his box for his blankets so I added them to his wall, and I also made him a sign for his door. I went ahead and took a quick video of his room, don't mind the kitty in the middle of the floor she's part of the "Jungle Experience". Sorry that it is sideways, I couldn't get it to turn around.

1 comments:

Mimi said...

The room looks adorable. I love how you put Christopher's name above the crib. I'll have to let Brenda's Mom know how you used the letter C she gave you. I can't wait to see little Christopher in his room. See you in about 6 weeks.

Love,
Mimi