Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back in my Home Town

My week up in Columbus was great and now I have made it to New Lex for a little over a week to visit with my family here. Not much has changed in the year since I've been gone but it has ONLY been one year. I pretty much have just been hanging out with my cousins and waddling back and forth between their house and my grandparents down the street. I got to see my brother, his wife, and their daughter Savannah. She was baptised on Sunday while I was in Columbus. From what I have heard it was a beautiful ceremony and that everyone had a great time.
Jeff is having a nice vacation (not including the fact that he's at home and still working). He is enjoying some quiet time at home with just Belle. I think he secretly misses me being there and giving him a hard time but I will be back home soon.

0 comments: