Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christopher's Almost Complete Room

We have completed a lot in the last few days. We managed to get Christopher's boarder up on his wall and do a little bit of shopping for our little guy. Mom went out and got his dresser/changing table and I must say it is AWESOME!!!! It only took Jeff and I about 5 hours to get it completely together (they really should tell you on the box that wood glue is needed!). We have all of his "little things" bought so just in case he decides to make a surprise appearance in a few weeks were ready.
On one of our shopping adventures we happened to find the bath center I wanted for him half off. I almost cried when I saw it because I was just telling Jeff that we would just have to get a normal baby bathtub for him because it was too expensive. We have a few big things left to get before I can step back and take a breather but were getting close. Only 7 weeks left until his due date.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks fantastic!!! You two did a great job :)