Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cotter Baby Shower

I couldn't have asked for a more fantastic day. Even with me being as tired as I am at the end of it all, the baby shower was great! Kim and Lou (more affectionately known as Mimi to Aiden and soon Christopher) did a great job. The weather was about as perfect as I could have dreamed of and the party was a blast. Everyone started showing up at about 1:00 this afternoon and we had a little lunch followed by games and then the gifts. Everything was beautiful and we have a lot of gift cards to help with diapers and some toys when I get home. Niki surprised me the most when she brought in 5 large packages of diapers. I almost cried a few times but I kept it together. Everyone was so nice and I'm extremely excited to get home and show Jeff.
Aiden on the other hand wasn't having the best of afternoons. He was trying his hardest to give lots of smiles and giggles but what can you say when your the only guy in a house full of women. We managed to get a lot of really good pictures though so I just hope he gets to feeling better soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought it went well, too! Glad you had fun :)