Thursday, August 7, 2008

All Clear!

It is about time! That is all I can say about today, Jeff and I have been getting good news all around which makes it an awesome day.

I hadn't informed to many people but about a week and a half ago I got a call from the doctors office telling me to come in as soon as possible that there was a problem with my blood glucose testing they had taken a week earlier. They said that I would need to get a 3 hour blood draw taken to make sure that I wasn't contracting gestational diabetes. Not to mention this call came only two days before I was supposed to leave for Ohio. Stress set in immediately wondering what was going to happen and how this would affect Christopher throughout his childhood. The next morning I went in to start the test and was very apprehensive but luckily Jeff was able to go with me. Now a full week later I have finally heard from the doctors office that everything is fine and the first test must have been a fluke.

Jeff also received spectacular news today from the police department. He had his "End of PTO Phase" board and everything was perfect. He is officially on his own and in his car this afternoon. He is so excited that he plans to work over this evening. I am so excited for him and cant express how proud I am of him for accomplishing his lifelong goal.

My brother and his wife are headed back home with little Savannah and I managed to get one more good picture of her and grandpa before they left. So I shall leave it with this picture until the next blog.

0 comments: