Sunday, August 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

I never thought I would miss the heat of Georgia or the antics of our cat Belle so much. After being away for over three weeks it was awesome to see the "Welcome to Savannah" sign at the city limits. Jeff was already at work when we got home but he kept stopping by in his spare time. When he got home from work I let him go through all of the gifts for Christopher and he just couldn't believe that all of those gifts were for our little boy. He picked out his favorite gift from the beginning, a pair of boots that look like his.

I managed to find room for everything and even started Christopher's own shelf in the towel closet and kitchen pantry. We had to go and get an organizer for his closet in order to get everything inside, I just cant wait to get his changing table/dresser. We can't thank everyone enough for all of the gracious gifts and we're sure Christopher would feel the same.
While I was in Virginia we went to Busch Gardens so Jacob could ride some rides with Will as part of the "Welcome Home Will" adventure. Jacob had a blast and was not ready to leave when the storms showed up later in the afternoon. I managed to get to Ireland (Busch Gardens in Virginia is all of the major European countries) and was able to get Jeff a shirt before we headed toward the park exit. On the way out Mom found an Irish bear wearing a kilt and decided to get it for Christopher. We decided to name him Shaemus because I will never let Jeff give our children that name.








0 comments: