Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun with Aiden

I finally made it to Ohio. The plane rides were mostly uneventful other than the poor woman who threw up on the first plane ride. I thought for sure it was going to be a chain reaction when the 10 people around her ran for the back of the plane but she was the only one who lost her breakfast. Once that catastrophe was over the rest of the ride went smoothly. After dropping off Laura, Lou and I headed back to the house and I got to see our handsome little nephew Aiden. At first he was a little shy but by today he has softened up to me a little.

Today was Aiden's day to stay with Mimi and I so I would be able to spend some time with him. We went to visit one of Lou's friends from Italy and Aiden was full of giggles and willing to play along with everyone as they oohed and ahhed him for a few hours. He took a little bit of a nap and then it was off to the races again with the giggles and grins. So with Aiden finally getting used to me I got to see a lot of cute faces today. Later this week is the Cotter baby shower here at Lou's so I'm getting excited for that and to see what Kim has planed. Check back for more later.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww, glad you had fun yesterday--cute pictures! Can't wait for the shower :)