Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Time

So the week of having family around has finally arrived. My cousins Lynda, Laura, and Lynda's boyfriend Kyran arrived early Wednesday morning to Jacksonville. Mom made the trip down to pick them up as I was currently in the doctors office getting a check up. Will also made it home on Wed. but his arrival wasn't until late hat afternoon.
Jeff had been up for 8 hours when we made the trek to the doctors office only to find out that we had to sit there for an hour and wait on the glucose mixture to get into my system. The visit went fine and found out that Christopher is a little taller that expected. He should only be about 15 inches but is already measuring around 19. While I'm excited that he is healthy and growing at an awesome rate, its a little disconcerting that he is so long. Only 12 weeks left to go!
After getting home from the doctors office Jeff and I took a well needed nap. I left him to sleep and went to meet up with my mom and cousins before going to see Will off the plane. I must admit it was a little overpowering to see the solders march into the hanger even if there was only about 30 of them that came home that day.



0 comments: