Saturday, May 30, 2009

7 Month Update.... Late!


So he turned 7 months ummmm 15 days ago. WHOOPS! I thought I had better get a move on and update this thing. We haven't been able to get his pictures taken because I work all week long and Jeff works the weekend so i decided to try and get a few good pictures of him myself. He has been doing the "Mogley" crawl and trying his best to get around. If that doesn't work there is always rolling. He has mastered the introduction of teeth, now that he has eight. We see a few more buds wanting to come through so evidently his is going to take after my dad and have 12 by the age of one. He is wanting so bad to eat everything we are eating and with mom giving in every time it's becomingly increasingly hard to say no. He still says Dada but only when he is mad or upset and on random occasions I hear a Momma find it's way out. Since staring this new job I see him only a few hours out of the day so I have now replaced Jeff with missing out on anything new. We are hoping this summer to take a weekend trip to Florida since we can't get up to Ohio. The zoo down here is the next best thing! As far as height and weight go... he's slowing down. Thank goodness, I was wondering how much more we were going to have to spend on clothes. He only gained 1.5 pounds in a month and grew an inch. These are a few of the pictures I really liked of him and a slide show of the entire process. Enjoy!


0 comments: