Friday, May 1, 2009

Mobile Photos

I have taken a lot of photo's of Christopher lately but wouldn't ya know it I forgot my camera today. He has be trying a lot of new things, and even expanding his vocabulary to TWO words! He now cry's for "Dada" when he is upset or says "Baba" when he wants his bottle. We have been working on sitting up unsupported and what do you know last night it happened. Jeff was on a call about some drunk guy beating up his 71 year old mom (who happens to own a local cookie company-yummy! ) and I wouldn't stop alerting him until he heard about this big break through. He has also really been enjoying his swing and rocking chair.

gcbjh hvgzvyczxsxawjhk yuh8iiv67b jyytvj by89 gvtc65y6----- Christopher says "Hello Everyone!"

So since he is awake now I will leave you with these pictures. Sorry they are not the best but more too come later.

1 comments:

Alison said...

He looks a bit unsure of himself in the photo where he's sitting on his own... but I love the arms outstretched for balance! He really is adorable, and such a great smile!