Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Videos

This is my third and final blog of the day. In the past few weeks I have not been able to keep up with my normal video's. I'm hoping that once I am settled into work that this will become more of a regular occurrence again. Speaking of work.... I never mentioned anything about it. I got an awesome position with Southeastern Orthopedic Center ( http://www.orthocentersav.com/ ) as a medical aide to Dr. Woo and Dr. Palmer. I schedule surgery's, see patients, set up MRI's, or anything they dream fit for me to do. It has been great so far and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me there.

Anyway back to the videos. The first is a video we took of Christopher's means of transportation at this moment in time. He chooses to roll around everywhere and even gave us a surprise ending! The other two are from this morning at breakfast. We discovered that he really likes 80's music ;)


Bye Bye from Sara Cotter on Vimeo.


Nigt At the Roxberry Baby Edition from Sara Cotter on Vimeo.


Macarena from Sara Cotter on Vimeo.

0 comments: