Monday, May 11, 2009

My Very First Mother's Day....

.... Was overall a great day. Jeff had tried the night before to pick me up some flowers but as his schedule on the police department is never normal that plan fell through. Instead the next morning he got up, took, a shower, feed and changed Christopher, and left mommy in bed while they went off to the store. I liked this plan better because as it turned out Christopher picked out my flowers which made it even more special. In the pictures below Christopher is still wanted to "pick" those flowers which in the end we did pick one off and gave it to him (it was the only way to get him to sit still long enough for Jeff to take the picture.



The rest of the day was spent at my mommas then I headed back home to make Jeff dinner (only because he had to work!). Currently it is 6:30 am and I am getting ready to head off to work! Wish me luck on my first day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your first Mommy's Day was great--hope your first day goes well!

Alison said...

So nice to have such a lovely family! Hope your first day went well... did you take a flower with you?