Thursday, May 7, 2009

Days To Relax

I have said before that I LOVE the days Jeff is off work. It is really nice to just relax as a family and not worry about getting things ready to leave the house. We managed to get more hose work finished (even though we are still not completely unpacked!), and I decided to start a new project. I'm not going to revel what it is right now but I am really excited about it. I will give a little hint as to what it might involve....


Jeff actually laughed at me because I thought of this in my sleep the other night. I was so excited about it I started it yesterday and I didn't quite expect the project to be this extensive. I'm hoping to be finished in a week or so and I will post pictures when I finish it.


On another note, Jeff and I are trying out this new laptop our neighbor built us. Since we are in need of an Internet source here at home he also is letting us use his wireless access. We are really excited because he isn't going to charge us an arm and a leg for it and It's brand new. Lets hope that since Jeff has a history of destroying computers and we now have a neighbor that is a technical genius that this computer will last a while!

0 comments: