Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Sleepy Man



It took 6 days but I'm pretty sure this retched cold is almost gone. Christopher on the other hand is only on day 3 of his cold. He hasn't been sick since he was a newborn so this is a new experience to him. Last night he was at moms while Jeff and I had our fire meeting. He ate his dinner and went to sleep perfectly fine, but when we picked him up it became a whole new story. He decided he wanted to wake up and play. Not to mention he couldn't breathe. In our bed he came in some hope that he would realize that it was "sleepy time". No such luck! He wanted to play with Jeff's ear and slap me repeatedly. Finally we just put him back in his bed and after being home for 3 hours he finally fell asleep. This morning comes around and Christopher is still asleep. I took a picture of him when I found him.... and another picture after I removed all of the blankets he decided he needed in the middle of the night. Even after opening the curtains and repeating his name with some back rubs he was still fast asleep.

We are now wide awake and mommy is headed off to work! I just wish that everyone in the world could enjoy a deep sleep like what this little one was in. Enjoy and have a wild and wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments: