Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I'm pretty sure Christopher enjoyed today more than Jeff did! Daddy was supposed to sleep in until 10 but Christopher decided he wanted daddy up at 9 (even though he had slept in himself until 8:30). He got to wake up daddy, help open presents, eat his lunch, and go back to sleep. Jeff did really like his gifts. I was excited about Christopher's painting. He had so much fun making himself and the high chair a mess, but he got washed off in his new pool afterward. The footprint plaque turned out great and it has a little poem on the back...

Daddy's Little Boy
His big arms hold him near,
His big voice grows soft and dear.
His big smile full of pride,
His big heart now worn outside.
His little kisses brush his cheek,
His little eyes, joy they speak.
His little hands tug him tight,
His little smile beams true light.
I'm my Daddy's Little Boy,
He's my hero and I'm his joy.
It has been a GREAT day, besides the scorching heat, enjoy the pictures! Another post to follow in a few ;)

0 comments: