Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just Wasting Time


Christopher and I have missed Jeff a lot over the past couple of days. Four days doesn't seem like forever until you reach the fourth day and you're counting down the hour, minutes, and seconds. In order to keep myself sane today (mostly because I have Christopher and Jacob by myself) I have been taking pictures and videos non-stop. Some of these pictures I'm putting up today because they cracked me up. The little one was in a goofy mood. Christopher did a great job sleeping last night especially since he was not at home and in his pack-n-play. He went to sleep around 8:45 and slept all the way up until 7:30 this morning. After a hectic morning of running from Christopher to Jacob trying to get both of them fed, changed, and trying to do the same for myself I am ready for a break. Honestly I don't know If I am going to be able to handle 2 kids, I was ready to pull my hair out this morning. Thank goodness for naps! I did somehow manage to lock myself out of my mom's house, but that is a total blond moment that does not need to be posted ;).

Jeff should be home tonight somewhere between 7 and 9, hopefully closer to 7. He said he had a great trip and he plans on posting his "D.C. Adventure" sometime tomorrow. For now I leave you with amusing pictures of Christopher. Later Gators

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How absolutely adorable! From his expression you are going to have your hands full!!

Way to cute!
-Dispatcher

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! :)