Friday, January 2, 2009

If Looks Could Kill....

... I would be on the floor dead in our living room! Christopher was not to thrilled about his rice cereal experiment. At first he was OK with it, something new, but then he gave me a look of absolute disgust and screamed like I had never heard him before. So I added the rest of the cereal to his bottle and decided we would try again tonight, tomorrow night, and so on. He also gave us the worst night of sleep since he was a newborn (I say it was payback for the cereal). He was awake after only 3 hours and then was awake every hour after that for the rest of the night. He however will learn to like cereal (hopefully soon!) and eventually will be sleeping trough the night.


We tried on one of his new shirts that he got for Christmas today, It is hilarious because it describes him to a "T" (Where do these goofy sayings come from I wonder.... I digress). Enjoy you day and hopefully we will enjoy some sleep tonight ;)

0 comments: