Monday, December 29, 2008

Mom Accessories

I have discovered over the past three months of being a mom that you acquire new accessories. No longer do I wear my nice jewelry, for fear of it being riped unexpectedly from my body, but instead have found myself adorned with a "new" form of jewels. I have dubbed them the "Mom Accessories". They include:

- A diaper bag filled with enough diapers, wipes, bottles and formula to last for at least 8 hours because you never know what might happen.

-Another "take-a-long" bag with extra clothes, toys, burp cloths, and anything else you deem as important for that particular day (in my case camera and batteries).

-I have found myself to have on my pointer finger an extra Binky just in case I'm driving and Christopher's falls out.

-If I know I'm going somewhere that I might need it, the stroller.

-I usually end up with at least one formula stain on my shirt throughout the day

-A tide-to-go pen for the moments mentioned above

-Some extra blankets because you never know when you might break-down and be without heat

And my favorite and most precious accessory......

MY BABY BOY!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sara, nice "Mom Accessories" list, haha.

I work with Tide To Go and I'm happy you find our pens to be useful on your daily adventures. :)

By the way, have you seen our "talking stain" commercial from last year's Super Bowl before? I think you might find it as funny as I did! CBS has actually included it in their top 10 Super Bowl commercials of all time. This Saturday they're doing a primetime special on the topic. You can check it out at www.cbs.com/tide

If you like it, we'd appreciate it if you voted for it and tuned in. :) Let me know if you have any questions. I hope I'm not overstepping my; bounds by commenting on your blog, by the way. Have a nice day.

Shawn
tidetogoapop@gmail.com