Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Baby Smell

Christopher is almost 6 months old now and has lost his "new baby smell" so I was more than excited when my friend Lindsey called to tell us that Miss Lauren Brant had decided to grace the world with her presence. She was born Monday at 6:24 p.m. and was, the same weight as Christopher at birth, a whooping 8 pounds. She was a quarter of an inch shorter at 21.5 inches (that's OK his future girlfriend isn't supposed to be taller than him... right Niki!). Jeff and I went to visit yesterday and I couldn't believe how tiny she was. I don't remember Christopher ever being that small!

We have been getting ready to move into our new house and I am sooooo excited! We haven't packed a thing yet, but we're working on it ;). Here are a few other random photos and a video from the past few days!






Random Day from Sara Cotter on Vimeo.

0 comments: