Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Favorite Guys

Not too much has been happening over the past couple of days. We have had some stormy weather so Christopher and I have been hanging out at home a lot. Jeff and I have discovered that Christopher only likes to day "dad" when he gets mad because it is usually followed by a squeal. He is trying to become more independent. We can't leave him alone on the floor playing anymore due to his recent discovery of continuous rolling. Last night while I was fixing dinner he decided to roll into the coffee table. Luckily there was no bruise but there was enough crying for me to realize that it is time to baby proof.

He loves to splash in the bathtub and has become accustomed to his nighttime routine. It goes a little something like this; book time, bath time, mirror gazing, bottle, food, and then bed. These are some photos I took with my phone lately. The first is of Jeff and Christopher and the second is of Christopher after his bath (mirror gazing!).

1 comments:

Alison said...

Hi... I've been out sick so I had alot to catch up on with your blog~ nice pics! I think my favorite is with the little one wearing cool sunglasses! I like the photos of your nature hike... I sometimes forget that Savannah is so far south... and right near the ocean. We have similar trails here, just a bit too cold for hunting crabs right now~ hope you have a nice day.
Alison