Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's A Doctor Visit Day


In about an hour were headed to Dr. Stone's office for Christopher's 6 month check-up. I'm not to worried other than the fact the yesterday he had a temp of 102.1 and he couldn't get his "bodily functions" working properly. I'm pretty sure he is going to top the 22 pound mark and it's frustrating because he doesn't eat anywhere near the suggested amount for his age. I wish we could take some of his baby fat and ship it up to Aiden. I'm constantly worried about him getting to big. The lifestyle set for him now will dictate how he eats as he gets older. I just hope that when he starts walking or crawling that a few extra calories built up in his baby rolls will fall away. I almost can't wait to take his pictures for next month simply because he's going to have a scantly clad baby shoot. You have to love baby bottoms to understand!

0 comments: