Saturday, February 28, 2009

Radio Flyer

I bought an outfit for Jacob after he was born that i thought was absolutely adorable. It was a Radio Flyer outfit that has a butt-flap, and a cute hat. I told mom she could never throw it away because one day my baby would wear it too. Well I tried it on him the other day and it is still as adorable as it ever was. The hat wouldn't fit though (that's what we get for having a super genius baby!).



























These pictures I took today of Christopher being goofy. The first one I took while on the phone with Lou. Christopher was sitting in the chair, straight, and decided he was tired so he just fell over. The second one was after he woke up from his nap and was sitting on the couch. I picked up a hat for him at the store and on the tag it says "one size fits all", not true! It was too big for Christopher and he decided he wanted to see the inside of the hat.















0 comments: