Monday, February 23, 2009

Lindsey's Baby Shower...

....was an adventure in itself. All and all it was a fun Saturday afternoon, but it started out a little on the "blah" side. She received some really nice gifts and a lot of clothes for little Lauren (whose appearance should only be 3 weeks away). I was glad that she loved the diaper cake and everyone was asking me to make some for upcoming baby showers in their families. Christopher ended up not attending the event because it was in the afternoon during his nap and meal time, which would have turned into a disaster, so he spent the afternoon with daddy. They supposedly went to watch airplanes and visited a park for a very short walk by the lake.

Jim, Erica, and Savannah left on Saturday as well. Christopher enjoyed the tidbits of time he spent with Savannah. There were times when they would go back and forth gabbing away like their conversation was the most important thing going on. I hope I can find the video I took and I'll post it on here.

We also broke down and purchased a Johnny Jump Up for Christopher. He's not to sure about the whole "jumping" part but he LOVES it as a swing. Be expecting pictures soon, I have been slacking in the mailing process but I hope to get them out soon.

0 comments: