Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beautiful Days


I love the south!!!!!! I can't really remember what snow or cold even feels like. Today we have temps in the mid 70's and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Christopher got to try on his sandals for the first time, and though he didn't like the flip-flops ("oh no something is between my toes") he didn't fuss with the regular brown ones I got him. He has been growing into his temperament more and more these days. I have to hide when I eat anything because now that he knows that spoons go in his mouth he thinks everything I eat he should have. I know he is wanting to try new things, but by golly he is only 4 months old. He did try a sip of daddy's Coke today (what a funny face that was).
Daddy has been trying hard to spend more time with Christopher and I. I know that his schedule is really difficult to maneuver around but we're figuring out ways for them to spend as much time together as they can. Christopher lights up when Jeff walks in the room and is trying his hardest to say "Dada". Admittedly I would love to hear him say "momma" first (and I am working on it day and night) it looks like daddy will win this battle. We have been going a little camera crazy lately, and have a lot of cute pictures, so this blog will probably be extra long. I'm still trying to figure out how to put the video's on my blog instead of through You Tube so check back to see if I had the "TADA" moment.



















































0 comments: