Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Week Of Late...

....Started off with a bang!











1. Found out I do have a moderate version of the big "C". I have surgery this Friday to remove all affected cells, in hopes of keeping this at bay.

2. Jeff had a great day Saturday at the Hometown Hero's Event (which he planned from start to finish!!). There was a good turnout for both the event and the game. He also has come out of it with great ideas for next year (one of these includes wearing sunscreen, as he has a terrible burn).

3. Christopher has now figured out the dreaded "No" word. I was quite happy 2 weeks ago when all he would say was "uh-uh".

4. Movies have been made, but not yet posted of the past few weeks. That is by far becoming my "fail" for this blog. If only I had an assistant to do these things for me....

5. I never did mention that Christopher has decided that no vegetable shall be a part of his world (this includes steamed, raw, fried, bbq'd, or covered in gooey cheese!) He has on the other had fallen in love with Jeff's favorite... Mac N' Cheese. So much for healthy choices!

6. We had one split second where I thought Christopher might want to try the big boy potty. This was only to trick me into letting him close enough so he could splash the forbidden water inside...YUCK!!!!!

7. I took Jacob to the baseball game Saturday where he proceeded to eat a.... hotdog, bag of potato chips, my nachos, bag of peanuts, and an Ice cream cone (before deciding that his tummy hurt!).

8. Thanks to Mamma and my constant pushes, Christopher can point to his eye, chest, and me to tell me "I Love You". He still won't say the word but I get "I You". Close enough!

9. We sat down and watched a Scooby-Doo marathon, where Christopher kept saying "dog...bad bad". I guess we're not ready to advance from Max and Ruby just yet.

10. As I lay here typing this, I am listening to Christopher babble in his sleep, so cute!

0 comments: