Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another Mothers Day


This day has become a very big part of my year. For me being a Mom means so much more than "Just being a Mom". I always think about the women out there unable to have this day for any given reason, and I am grateful that I have Christopher.

I couldn't imagine not being able to celebrate this day with him. Even If he gives me headaches and tries repeatedly to kill the cat, he is my little boy. I look forward to seeing what he does in the future, not only for Mother's Day, but for every other day too!

This year was pretty low key. He took a few long naps, giving me a chance to do the same. I am fortunate for this as I had surgery on Friday, and I am still having a few pains (not including Jeff! HEHE! ) We spent the afternoon with my mom, since Jeff had to go back to work today. This meant Christopher got to play with Jacob, Savannah, and his favorite doggy Brock. This picture is of him bouncing on Brock's belly. Thankfully Brock doesn't mind at all!! So Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's out there, and for all of those who are soon to be or hope one day to be!

0 comments: