Friday, February 12, 2010

A Southern Snow

While I realize that most of you northerners now are disgusted by snow, I have been away from it long enough to be thrilled at the sight of the falling white stuff. Tonight I was typing away on Facebook (with my Mamma I might add), when I heard a puppy barking at snow while looking out the back door. I don't think I have been more excited this ENTIRE winter.

To look out my back door in SAVANNAH, GEORGIA and see big fluffy snow flakes was like Christmas all over again. As I sit here typing this blog, sipping Hot Cocoa, and watching the snow fall I am glad I live in the south. I can actually enjoy snow when I see it, and not be disgusted when I hear it in the forecast.

I also realize that you have probably seen enough snow this winter, but if you want to hear me as "giddy as a school girl" watch the two short videos below.


Southern Snow from Sara Cotter on Vimeo.



Southern Snow Part II from Sara Cotter on Vimeo.

0 comments: