Sunday, February 6, 2011

While He Sleeps

It has been almost 2 months since my last update. I feel bad for not blogging more frequently, but there has not been anything out of the ordinary going on. Christopher continues to grow like a vine, Jeff was released back to full duty today, and winter seems to be getting the hint to leave.

The boy has most definitely hit the terrible two's. Most of the time he is whining, and when he is not getting his way the "Cotter Temper" comes out. We have been trying to break him of his violent mood swings, but it only seems to be getting worse. He uses hitting as his way of getting what he thinks is his. This is getting to be our biggest hurdle. He is most definitely a mix of Jeff and me. I haven’t decided if he will grow up to be an excellent lawyer or a fascist dictator (hard to tell at this point).

Jeff has been off work for a little over 2 months. He had surgery on his shoulder to fix a lesion in a tendon that keeps his shoulder from dislocating. He wasn't supposed to go back to work until next month, but he assured me that he was ready. This is the only reason I have free time to blog :).

This winter weather has been giving me the blues lately. I moved south to rid myself of this cold, blah, and wet climate. I might enjoy it, but it has been lasting to long. Today was a great day to be outside, beside the fact that I am getting sick AGAIN. Christopher and I went out to play with some toys before nap time (which is going on now). I leave you with some photos from today, and hope that I might be inspired to blog again soon (or it might be another 2 months).

0 comments: