Saturday, February 19, 2011

Such A Great Day.


Great start to the weekend so far. I wasn’t sure what Christopher and I were going to do today while Jeff was at work. I hate to stay inside when the weather is GORGEOUS. I was set on taking Christopher on a nature hike, but that is something we usually do with daddy. So we called Mamaw to see what she was doing today.

After driving in a big circle downtown, we decided to head to Hilton Head. Mom wanted to go to the outlet mall and see the beach. Let’s just say this was a very long day. We left home at 10 this morning, and didn’t get back home until 7. None the less it was a great day. We spent some time at the beach, and I was surprised to see how many people were there today. Christopher was as excited about the ocean as he always was. He certainly didn’t want to leave, even if he needed to eat lunch. This by the way was a Fuddruckers famous hamburger (YUM!!).

After some swift shopping at the outlet mall, we still had yet to pick up Jacob’s gift for his birthday tomorrow. Mom decided that we would stop at Wally World on the way home, which happens to be right down the street from my office. This particular store serves adults over 55 mostly so I was curious as to what their baby and toddler area was like. JACKPOT!!! Everything was so much cheaper than anywhere else I have ever looked (when baby #2 happens to come along, I will be going there for EVERYTHING). I happen to also run across toddler beds on clearance that was half price. We took two, one for mom’s house and one for ours.

So this brings you up to speed, and now I am typing this blog while my little guy is fast asleep in his new big boy bed. Tomorrow we are celebrating my baby brother’s 7th birthday, so if I’m not to tired… more pictures will come.







0 comments: