Friday, July 24, 2009

Very Rare Date Night


On an unexpected turn Jeff found out he was still on vacation until tomorrow. JACKPOT!!! I had just said to mom the other day that I wish Jeff had a few more days off so that we could have a date night. He was off for 18 days but for the last part of it Mom was gone to O-H-I-O for Kyran and Lynda's wedding (congrats you two high school sweethearts). This left Jeff and I without a babysitter. When we found out the other night that his vacation was longer than we thought, immediate plans went out that tonight would be our date night.


I met him after work to drop off Christopher to my Mom, and off we went to dinner. Sticky Finger's was good but our service was CRUD! We left and made it to the movie theater just in time to get tickets and get into our seats. Harry Potter was our choice (mostly mine!). I know every time a new movie comes out that I will be disappointed. The fact that the movie adds extra scenes that are not supposed to be there, or cuts out parts that are fairly important for future moments gets me every time. I still managed to enjoy it just enough that our date night ended on a positive....
...Not to mention the fact that I came home to a bouquet of flowers for me on the table. I have the BEST husband ever!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

You do have a sweet husband, if I do say so myself.
Love, Jeff's Mom