Sunday, November 16, 2008

Artic Weather and a Birthday (somewhat)

The weather decided last night that it was time for a change. We had an artic front come through at about 5:30 last night and it brought with it the cold weather from up north. I can say we won’t be getting any snow (mostly because it hasn’t snowed here in almost 100 years), which is a big blessing. We may miss Ohio but I don’t think I will ever miss the snow and ice. So in preparation for taking Christopher out to the stores today we broke out his pram outer suit. I absolutely love this thing; it’s warm and adorable at the same time. It is a teddy bear suit and I just had to take a few pictures to show him in it. We also had our first milestone yesterday; Christopher turned a whole month old. We didn’t really do much as he slept the whole day but I celebrated for the both of us by getting the house all cleaned up and then taking a relaxing bubble bath (considering I can get in and out of the tub without help now) while he slept. I’m not so sure however if Belle has enjoyed the last month she keeps giving us evil looks every time we bring Christopher home as if saying “Oohhhh he’s still here”!




















0 comments: