Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last Few Ultrasound Pictures

Well the time is finally here!!!!! Believe me when I tell you that this little boy is just as stubborn as his parents and refuses to be born on his own. This means that on Tuesday Jeff and I are making our final trek to the hospital before Christopher arrives. We have to be there at 3 pm Tues. afternoon but Dr. Mac isn't going to induce me until Wed. morning. I went to see her the other day and over the past 4 weeks he hasn't changed his position at all and refuses to drop down and "lock" in position. Jeff says that he must have painted my womb and hung up new curtains so he doesn't want to leave. I say too bad, I'm tired of being pregnant and the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger. I did get a few more ultrasound pictures the other day so I figured I would share the last few images of Christopher before birth.

His first picture is of his ear. From the looks of it he did manage to get the Cotter ears, which if I've shown you pictures of our nephew Aiden makes the boys look like cute little monkeys for a while. The other picture that turned out is a shot from behind and off to the side of his head so you can see his cute chubby cheeks.

Well the next post I make will have lots of pictures of him post birth, so check back in a week or two!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck this week--we'll be thinking of you! CAN'T WAIT to see those photos!!!