Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!

Yay for Halloween!!! My favorite part.... the CANDY although I won't be diving into the candy bowl as I would in years past. I'm still on my mission to loose more weight and I will not be tempted to chow down on the delicious chocolaty oh so yummy morsels we currently have sitting on the table waiting for nightfall. This year my focus is going to be on my beautiful little boy who it so happens will be my puppy dog for the evening. He even did the unthinkable last night and slept 7 hours. I don't know who was more shocked Jeff, Christopher, or Me. So upon waking sleeping beauty at about 7:30 he was (in his mind) starved. We managed to get a few pictures of him in the outfit Mimi got for him to wear today before he became a screaming bundle of joy.
We also got an adorable picture of him clinging to Jeff the other night fast asleep which has given him the nickname of our little Kola Bear. We also got his bed set not to long ago and we managed to get it put on his bed. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween with more treats than tricks!

1 comments:

Nutz said...

wow! 7 hours already! We got that a few nights a couple months ago and haven't seen it since. We are lucky to get 5 hours! It sounds like everything is going really well. Congrats!