Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Christopher Patrick Cotter



Its official we are having a baby boy. Say hello to Christopher! Jeff kept up the thought of it being a little girl all the way up until they scanned from below and we noticed our little one is not shy about what he has to offer, AT ALL!








After seeing that we were having a little boy we went in to speak to Dr. McIntosh and discovered I'm still not drinking enough water. I guess with summer here I should be drinking twice as much as normal. She told us the the anatomy scan came back great and she couldn't see anything wrong with our peanut. She also told me that our plans for travel this summer to Ohio my be cut out depending on how the baby and I do up until then. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Hope all is well up home, Love ya's!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He sure isn't shy! :) CONGRATS!!!