Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Belly Art

I've been feeling a little down in the dumps lately. I feel like I'm never getting enough sleep anymore because Christopher is only happy if I'm laying on my left side (and you can only be comfortable in one spot for so long). Not to mention the fact that the battle of stretch marks is being lost on my part, with my allergy to fragrances I cant wear any lotions without breaking out into a thousand red blotchy patches. So Jeff finally indulged my one demand that I wanted to paint my baby belly so Christopher could "see" our artwork. I got the idea one day while I was at the doctors office and I was reading one of the magazines that were on the table. I must say it was an interesting 30 to 40 minutes watching Jeff trace his hand on my stomach and his shamrock is a little off but it made my day to see the drawing and feel Christopher kicking up a storm while we were cracking up and trying to keep the colors in the lines without making a mess.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi,

Love the picture. It's sooo cute. You need to put in in Christopher's baby book. I can't wait to hold my new little grandson.

Love,
Mom (aka Mimi)

Mimi said...

Hi,

This is my fourth time trying to get my comment sent.

Cute picture. You need to put it in Christopher's baby book. I can't wait to hold my new little grandson.

Love,
Mom (aka Mimi)