Sunday, August 7, 2011

My 2 Year Old

I'm not sure why he is like this (and I am also pretty sure he is not the only one), but my child can go from "get away from me" mood to "I love you Mommy" in a matter of seconds. That is how our lives have been the past few weeks. These are pictures of today to show his progression.







<--awake for 5 minutes

















Two minutes after first "screaming tantrum"-->










<--"fine I will drink it
but I'm not happy












Look at my cookies for breakfast-->










<--Try and stop me from

blowing my whistle












"Ok! I love you again Mommy" -->









<--goodnight Mickey Mouse













Lets have a color party-->








1 comments:

dexteroushumdrum said...

Sounds like he is definitely a two-year old! Hayden does the same thing. He tells us "get away" and then he's loving on us. They are just experiencing new emotions and boundaries. Some days are better than others, and some days are just plain old HELL! They are usually angels when daddy's around though...