Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's October!!!



This year has gone by so fast. Christopher turns two in a few weeks and I am in NO WAY prepared. It has been a busy month! I started working with a new doctor, Jeff switched shifts, and Christopher has been making big strides in Toddler-Ville.

In May our director of operations told me that a new doctor was starting with our practice, and asked if I would be interested in being his M.A. He didn't start working until last month, but we have already gotten a good patient base in Bluffton. Our new office is almost built, and I can’t wait to move in.

Jeff finally switched shifts!!! He is home every evening, and we couldn't be more thrilled.
Christopher likes spending time with Jeff, and I like seeing my baby happy (and spending time with Jeff!).

Christopher will be two soon, and he is showing it. His tantrums are getting funnier every day. Just recently he started showing interest in the potty, and has become very good at telling me when he needs to go. There are times when he is having to much fun, and forgets. He loves his uncle Jacob too! Christopher follows Jacob around like a puppy on a string.

0 comments: