Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Officially Buckeyes Season!


One can only hope this season ends with less disappointment than the last few. I'm sure Kim is sitting in their Buckeye room yelling at the guys on the field, maybe this year they might hear her pleas for success.

Christopher has been learning to feed himself, and I must say it creates a disaster in my dining room. These are a few pictures of him eating baby ravioli, or trying to at least. He does a lot better with a spoon than what he does with his hands. It's hard to imagine that in about a month he will be a year old. I only can hope that the next few years to come brings new and exciting experiences.

I'm leaving you with a video that applies to every woman who has ever went looking for that "perfect card".




1 comments:

Alison said...

Go Buckeyes!! I watched the game today... it was awesome! Your little one is getting bigger by the day! Thanks for the video... I laughed out loud!