Friday, May 16, 2008

About Time





Jeff has finally made it all the way through his classes for the academy and has become a police officer. I got to pin on his badge last Friday which marked the beginning of his PTO phase. He was excited and overwhelmed to complete something he has been dreaming of since he was a little boy.



We also had a bit of a scare yesterday with the baby but as it turns out nothing was wrong with the baby but I have bad posture. I was told that I have to start keeping an eye on how I sit, stand, and lay because I’m pulling the muscles around my uterus. We managed to find a bit of good in all of the madness; Jeff got to see the baby for the first time. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him more ecstatic than when he saw the baby rubbing it head (so cute!).



Well we made this site so everyone can keep track of what is going on down here, its easier than sending mass emails with 10 different pictures attached so keep checking back and we’ll keep you posted.

0 comments: